Show your support for Aplastic Anaemia patients by wearing our AAT masks and containing the spread of Covid-19
- Hand made in the UK
- Suitable for prolonged use, in a non-medical setting.
- Double layered, made from 100% polyester
- Adjustable - the comfortable ear straps adjust to help the mask fit your face
- Comfortable nose wire helps the mask fit snugly over your nose - so your glasses won't steam up!
- Integrated pocket - so you can add a disposable carbon filter, if you wish (not included)
This mask is not a medical device or personal protective equipment and is not a substitute for following the relevant social-distancing guidelines. It is appropriate wear for members of the public who are not shielding or isolating, and need a face covering to wear in public - for example to go to the shop. It is really important that Face Masks are worn whilst continuing to observe social distancing measures and regularly washing hands.
Face mask use and care
- You should machine wash your mask at 60 °C before use, and wash it regularly. It can go in with other laundry using your normal detergent.
- Try to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser when putting on or removing, and after each use
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth at all times and store used masks in a plastic bag until you have an opportunity to wash them
- Try not to touch the front of the mask, or the part of the mask that has been in contact with your mouth and nose. Once removed, make sure to clean any surfaces the mask has touched
Can I return a mask for a refund?
We hope you are happy with your mask. Unfortunately for hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns, but if you have any feedback please do get in touch and we will try to help.
Buy one and give one!
Everyone should feel safe at this time of crisis. AAT would love to offer free masks to members of our community who may not be able to cover the cost themselves. If you buy a mask, we’ll send one mask to you, and provide another to someone who requests one from us!
Just so you know: if we receive more donations to fund masks than requests for masks (how lovely!) - we will use your donation to support our community during the coronavirus crisis in another way.